A Little Bit About Us:
Otheus is a full-service agency startup that specialises in web development, web services, branding and marketing.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer & Branding Specialist who is passionate and hungry to join our growing team. The position is flexible with huge potential as we are rapidly growing. If you are the right person for this role, we promote fast. We place huge emphasis on career progression for our people, we want you to grow with us!
- $25-$35/Hour – depending on your capabilities (project based pay structure + commission)
- Flexible work hours (2-3 full-working days)
- Ability to Work remotely and Sydney CBD
- Previous work experience that shows portfolio, track record, passion and interest for the role
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written
- Ability to self manage and solve problems
- Highly skilled and experienced with Adobe CC (mainly Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience and taste with typography and colour palettes
- Highly innovative and creative
- Able to deliver high quality, creative, engaging designs and content
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various channels both digital and print
- Is up to date with the latest trends and technologies in creative, branding and design
- Experience in digital marketing with platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google is a bonus
- Experience in basic web development and CMS is a bonus
- Independent thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be located in Sydney
You will work alongside a young, innovative and forward thinking team. Your role will include the following.
- Contribute new ideas and concepts. Bring passion and creativity to the table
- Design branding elements for clients including logos and collateral (such as business cards and signage)
- Put together proposal packs and style/branding guidelines
- Come up with print-ready files
- Work alongside the marketing team and contribute creative ideas and strategies regarding content
- Capable of creating and implementing content with context and end consumer in mind
- Work with team to plan marketing strategies and content (photos, videos, blogs, etc)
- Workaround clients needs and budgets
- Come up with plans and recommendations to execute
- Ability to meet tight deadlines when required
- Working within a startup environment
- Being able to learn the ins and outs of branding, design and marketing
- Ability to diversify your skill sets across multiple professions
- Work remotely with flexible working hours
- Access to HQ located in Ultimo
- Creative freedom (micromanaging sucks)
If you see yourself killing it at this role, submit your portfolio, resume and cover letter (portfolio and resume is a must! – cover letter is optional). Our current office is located in Ultimo and we are growing very fast. If you are the right person for this role, you will be hired immediately.
Submit your resume and portfolio and we will be in touch.
We look forward to speaking with you!